Saturday, June 14, 2008

The 5th question : After going back to school, what do you want to keep most?


Here in KNUE, we have so many good things we would like to keep on. For me, I want to keep everything I have here like all the nice trainee teachers from all over the country; all the instructors that helps us; and all the programs, study clubs, fun club, wine club, exercising clubs, etc. I know it's impossible to keep all of the good things. What about you? What is the best thing you would keep most?

7 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Hi James,
I couldn't agree with you more.
I would never forget great people(instructors & trainees) that I met in this program. After going back to school, I would think of them from time to time and remember all good memories.

Occasionally, I feel sad because after this program, I could not see many of them again in my life. T.T

That's why you chose the picture of a weeping woman,isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Hi James,
I totally agree with your opinion. I could't forget everything(instructors, trainees and small happenings) However, what I'd like to keep most after this course is I want to immitate the instructors' teaching methods. I'll try various kinds of methods in my school as much as possible

Anonymous said...

Hello, James.
your question reminds me of walter's lecture. He suggested we should think every day: "How will I do better?" Do you remember? I think effort to do better is very important to me. One more thing, we have to put theory into practice. We have already been taught many things. I will try to use many good methods I have learned at this program, as often as possible.

Nicole said...

Hi James,
Your blog looks fantastic.
I can't really answer your question about going back to school but when I leave KNUE I want to remember all the great trainees that I've met and their incredible dedication to teaching.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jame,
I won't forget everything related to this program. But what I like to keep most is my passion for studying English. After returning to my school, I'd like to study English like being this program. But I know it's not easy to do that, for I have to teach my students. But I will not lose my mind for studying English. And also whenever I am idle to teach my students, I will think of the instructors in this program.

Donna said...

Hi James^^
Like most of trainee think, i'm so happy to know so many tips about learning and teaching English. One of the best things i learned here is studying together is better than doing it alone. When i go back to my school, i want to make a study group of JFKN with English teachers.