
I am sorry to ask you with a so controvertial issue, but now I am so worried about our country as when Mr. Lee was elected as the president. Do you think they sould stop the protesting event or keep going until we can have the resumption with the U.S?

3 comments:
I'm sorry. I was busy. So I couldn't check my blog.
There is no exact answer.
But sparrow is associated with your children. And monkey is associated with your wife and snake is associated with money.
Your family would be happy. Money doesn't seem to like you. You would have to be concerned with money purposely.
I think Koreans are great in delivering their ideas. When I was in college my seniors and friends including my husband all suffered from violent protests. some of them suffered very much physically and meantally. Now I can feel our country becomes a kind of deveoped one. Caldlelit vigil is from complexed matter of wrongdoings in this government, for example education, economy and so on. Koreans are blaming unable government in every point. I think it's time to slow down not to be emotional. It's a long way to go from now for a better Korea.
Hi, James.
I am also very worried about the current situations. Lee government should have listened to and had a conversation with the students when they started candlelit vigil. But they ignored the students' opinion and now the situation became so complicated that it is a lot more difficult for the government to take control of. To escape the situation, the officials in the government, including president himself, should change their minds and try to understand the public opinion. We also need to give them another chance to deal with the difficult situation.
Post a Comment