Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Second Question - Are you an early bird or a late owl? What is your advantages and disadvantages?

(This picture is not relevant with this article^^)
I am a kind of late owl, who may be able to have more time to think and reflect, but these days I think I should change my lifestyle into a diligent early bird because the early birds around me seem to have more time and energy, which are definitely necessary for me here in this program.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi James,
I'm a night owl. If I don't have to get up early, I'll stay up until 3 or 4 in the morning. I really don't like getting up early in the morning and will do anything to avoid it.

hanah said...

It's upto a each individual. My husbans is a real night owl, however I'm a real country style; sleep very early and get up a little early. Sleeping well is very important to me, if not I lose my mind all day long. So we can choose the more compatable way to each.

Anonymous said...

As for me, I am absolutely night owl..When I was a school student, I really envied people who are early birds. So, I tried to change my habit. I made several attempts but ended up failing every time. Finally I realized it is the best way to make the most of the time which are given to each one, regardless of a night owl or early bird. Now, I am happy to be able to feel the night atmosphere which is really peace and quiet. ㅋㅋㅋ

justin said...

Hi, James.
I used to be a night owl until late 30s. But I happened to change my habit when I worked in the island. I wanted to look fresh fish in the market which opened from 4:30 to 7:00 in the morning.
I had to get up early to see the fresh fish. It changed my habit. Now I think the one who doesn't breathe fresh air of the morning is living without one of the important things in his life.