We have fewer than 2 weeks now in this course, and when we go to the U.S, we can't see all of our classmates. I am sorry to say this sad destiny. However, we can still meet after this program in this country. As the captain of this class, I'd like to know how often do you think we can meet after this program. I know all of us would be so busy getting used to new school life, and upgrading our teaching methods with all we've learned here. I will listen to your voice here and the poll I had posted in the right column. I hope you enjoy the poll.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
The 8the question: How often do you think we could meet after this course?
We have fewer than 2 weeks now in this course, and when we go to the U.S, we can't see all of our classmates. I am sorry to say this sad destiny. However, we can still meet after this program in this country. As the captain of this class, I'd like to know how often do you think we can meet after this program. I know all of us would be so busy getting used to new school life, and upgrading our teaching methods with all we've learned here. I will listen to your voice here and the poll I had posted in the right column. I hope you enjoy the poll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi James,
your question is the same as captain's question. I already mentioned my opinion. How about meetin once a year? Using the vacation? But in my case anything will be okay. I'll just follow the majorities.
Hi James,
I think it's a great idea for you guys to get together after the program. You could also make a group blog for keeping in touch.
Hi James,
As I answered your poll question, I think we might get together and have a great time once a semester. Considering the fact that we live in all different parts of the country,it(during summer/winter vacation)seems nice and proper. ^^
Post a Comment