
We are going back soon to our schools. Now I am thinking about what I would do with my students, how I would theach them, what I should change, and so on. I am not sure yet if I would use only English in class. Maybe, I would use English more than Korean and more than before. With many activities I have learned here, I would reform my textbook. And If it's possible, I would like to make the performance evaluation part more important. lastly, I would like to keep in touch with so many great teachers I met here and share and compare our own ideas.

4 comments:
Hi James,
I'd like to adapt and experiment a lot of interesting activities (from instructors' classes & classmates' presentations)
for my students.
(Including 'Shout Korean!') ^^
Hi James,
Nowadays I'm also considering this question. I don't know what and how I teach my students. But I'll try to speak English in class as much as possible and I'll change my teaching method step by step. So, from next year I'll adapt my things I've learned here to my classroom. It'll take a little time.
Hi James,
I will make a suggestion for when you go back ot your schools. Try to train your students to follow English commands in class from day one. If you keep it consistant, the students will stop complaining and simply accept your style.
Hi james, I'll make a suggestion for you. "Don't forget your original intension." I Think, clearly you'll be a excellent teacher. Always do your best!
Keep going!
Post a Comment