.jpg)
I have a 27 month old son now.
These days, I am considering having another baby because many people around me recommend that I have more than two so that they are not lonely and later my wife and I are not lonely, either. For me, I'd like to have another for my son not for me, but the problem is that my wife is kind of weak to have and raise two children. Now, she doesn't want to have another one, so I am waiting for her to be healthier. What do you think about this?

6 comments:
Hi, James.
You already have two children. I think it's a big burden to you.
Why do you want another son?
I recommend you not to have another. Raising children requires a lot of work. Taking them to the public bathhouse and washing their bodies on Sundays was especially a very hard work for me.
Hi James,
Your son is really cute. Dose he resemble you? In my case, after delivering my first daughter, I and my husband decided not to have another child. But we thought it would make my daughter too lonely. After I and my husband dying, she will have no dependable person. Even though they are quarraling each other, they usually get along with like friends. Also they can learn from the other. I think you'd better have another child for your son. Maybe, it may not be for you and your wife.
Hi James,
Is there any secret in that you have so cute baby? I think it is the right time for you to have a second baby. The most regretable thing in my life is not having my second baby. My son, Jun-su, is very good at everything, I think, but I am very sorry for him because he doesn't have any siblings. If I were you, I would have at least three children, of course, not for me but for my babies.
Hi James
The picture of your son is adorable. Personally I think that overpopulation is a serious problem on our planet but emotionally, I think it's lovely to have more children in a family. Most people I know with two or more children are very tired and broke so I wouldn't really suggest more than two kids for those reasons.
Hi James,
Even though it is very hard to raise two children, your happiness would be doubled and riched in everything because of your children. I have two sons, but sometimes I regret not having another baby. The more you have children, the happier your life become.
The best thing happened to me was getting married to my husband.
The second best thing was having second son.
The third best thing was delivering my first son.
Having second baby is really worth...How about showing your commitment of rasing kids is on you, handsome James!.
If my husband had done, I surely delivered third for him. (He strong wanted a girl but didn't show any effort in rasing kids)
Post a Comment